“93% of all consumers use search prior to making a purchase”
“The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines, Google, Bing, and Yahoo”
What is SEO and Why You Need SEO Techniques?
SEO refers to the process of improving traffic to a given website by increasing the site’s visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO techniques seek to improve the way content is ranked by search engines.
Your business needs to be highly visible and easy to find for customers who are willing to pay for your products and services.
SEO starts with a foundation built upon keyword research that is based on a solid understanding of your business, your customers, and your competition. But let’s find out which are the main components of the SEO techniques.
Which are the Essential Components of the SEO Techniques?
- Keywords Search. Keyword research is the first step and the fundamental components of a successful SEO strategy.
What Does the Consumer Think?
Which are the Keywords that a Consumer Types in the Search Box while is Searching for a Product or Service?
By researching your market’s keyword demand, you can not only learn which terms and phrases to target with SEO, but also learn more about your customers.
- Write and Promote Your Content. Search engines have stated that creating quality content is the best way to not only rank for keywords but also create positive user experiences.
There is NO SEO Without Content
A website needs words, articles, keywords. Once your content is ready you need an SEO strategy to promote it and make it visible for your potential and existing clients.
WakeMeChat will select the relevant keywords for your business and it will bring the content right in front of your audience.
SEO Techniques Make Sure Your Content Gets Seen
- On-Site Optimization. A website needs to be optimize and it has be easy to crawl by the search engines.
WakeMeChat will optimize your page titles, headlines, images, videos, meta descriptions and any broken links present in your site. Your site will comply with the continually updates and requirements of the search engines.
- Link Building Strategy. Targeted link building is the practice of reaching out and trying to individually bring links to specific URLs or specific domains — usually individual pages, though — and trying to use those links to boost the rankings of those pages in search engine results.
- Monitoring and Analysis. WakeMeChat will keep monitoring your website and analyze the results to increase your conversion rate.
If you can measure and track your performance, you can improve it
WakeMeChat team believes that targeted traffic to a website can provide publicity, revenue, and exposure like no other channel of marketing. Investing in SEO can have an incredible increase of ROI (return of investment) for your business.
So, What are you waiting for? Is your website optimized?
Contact Us to get a free assessment of your website and get started with SEO techniques.
See also our services:
Be Awake, Be Social. Be WakeMeChat.